Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday

I'm out of my funk. My body was so sore. I used muscles that probably hadn't been used since I was a teenager. Yeah I exercise, but I don't really do strength training. I had my 2nd class yesterday and the instructor got a lot of flack for working us so hard. Thank goodness she has a great sense of humor. She's this 5 foot nothing English lady who is in the most amazing shape! Not to mention she's a grandmother! So class #2 was hard, but I'm not nearly as sore. So I think I'll stick with it ;)

I had my Quickutz Club last night. I just love these night. It's like having 15 of your friends over to scrapbook. Our group has almost been together for an entire year and I love it so much. So I thought today I would share our project we did last night. We made 4 "Thank You" cards. I figured with the holidays having just passed everyone might need to send one out.






Here are 2 layouts I did last week. I just love the bright colors! I'm so far behind, these are from Fourth of July 2007!
We have some birthdays coming up this month.....Austin will be 11 on January 25th and Zachary will be 5 on February 14th. And throw in a couple of crops, CHA ,OC Expo and a weekend in Big Bear. We have a busy next couple of months!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey Echo! Class was so fun last night. Me and Aida were talking about it today at work. The thank you cards were a great idea and they were so cute!

Talk to you soon! :)