Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally an update!

I have been so busy lately that I have ignored my blog! I'll try to recap;

Last Saturday we left for my Grandma's in Palm Desert for 4 days. My aunt & cousins were here visiting from Washington and it's always a good time when they come into town! Sunday was my grandma's birthday. Had dinner at Las Casuelas Nuevas, which I highly reccommend if you're in the Palm Desert area. Their food is soooo good!

We swam a lot and shopped alot. There is something about being out there that I can shop so much better!

Got home Tuesday and I did tons of laundry on Wednesday!

Yesterday we spent the whole day at Disneyland. Thank you Jenn for signing some of my family in! There were 8 of us! And Disney was packed! My grandma may never go again, so I'm glad I got to spend the day with her. She really enjoyed herself and called me today to let me know again how much she enjoyed the day.


So what do you think of this crazy shot from Splash Mountain? I took a picture of the picture. Can you find Zachary? He's there. We didn't want to get wet, but with as hot as it was yesterday, we would have been fine!

Tomorrow I have an all day crop at work that I'm half working and cropping. Then on Sunday I have make & takes planned out all day. Should be a fun weekend! Have a great one.

No comments: