Tomorrow we are going to have a little fun hanging out together. The boys all have haircuts scheduled for the morning and then we're going to go to Irvine Spectrum for a few hours. I don't know what it is about that place, but we always have the best time. Maybe it's because it's outside? Speaking of outside, I hope the weather stays nice like today! Any ways......I have my coupons ready for shopping! I the Old Navy "Stuff the bag" deal, and Borders 20% and then a free lotion for Bath & Body. And then an early dinner at the Yard House or Cheescake Factory. Yummy! I'm planning on getting this at Borders 
Oh, that's blurry. I got my travel guide for Maui from the Visitor Bureau today. I cannot believe we're just a little over 2 months away to going! Ryan leaves for Baltimore early Sunday so I thought it would be nice to just hang out for the day and be home early to watch Juno. We haven't seen it yet, but everyone that has said it's great!
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend...have a blast!! I love researching those travel books, so fun.
Post a Comment