Ryan & I decided to follow WW points until next week when he's back and I'm not out of town. Well actually, we're going to do it until July, but just to get a kick start this is what we're doing and what we came up with. There are about 15 weeks until our trip, approx. 3 months. We both plan on losing 15lbs by then. 1 pound a week or about 5 per month. That is doable. So yesterday went really well and today is too. I know if we just stay focused we can do it! Gotta get into that bikini for Hawaii :)
It's really interesting. I've caught the first two episodes on HBO Demand. I like Blair Underwoods character so far. Gonna try and watch more while Ryan is out of town.
My other guilty pleasure show is
BigBrother I have been watching it for years. It's amazing to see how people interact when they are stuck living together with no tv, no radio, no music, nothing to read......it's just fascinating sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment