Isn't that such a simple thing that we tend to forget? So today I will stop worrying about the things I can't fix and focus more energy on the things I do have that make me happy.
1. My 3 boys, big and small
2. The health of my Grandmother
3. Friendships
4. An amazing part-time job
5. Maui
Off to a preschool field trip....have a HAPPY DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Exactly! I've been trying to focus on that more myself! It's not an easy thing, but totally do-able and empowering!
See you Saturday! I hope you and Zach had a great time on your field trip!
Wow- what a positive vibe. Good for you. Hmmmm...noticed the post about Crazy 8-wonder who you went there with? Their sizes are way off for Dev-had to return both of the jeans...Signed, two-faced Gemini.... :)
Hi cutie!! What a fabulous post you did today...I LOVE it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!
Leslie
I completely agree with you. When are we gonna crop?
ttys
I love this post.....you are so right!! So happy your Maui trip is still on - we had a change in destination but very excited about it!!!!
Post a Comment