Monday, November 19, 2007

Maui in July

It's official. We are going. I cannot wait! July3-16 we will be in Maui. I didn't know if we could pull it off because the airline tickets for the four us are going to be $2000. That's a lot! A lot more so because we really only have one income. But after talking with my parents, they said they would "gift" us two airline tickets. Basically it's our Christmas & Birthday presents. And that's fine with me because I want to go SO bad. We've been talking about it for weeks trying to see if we could do it because it's going to cost a lot. After Christmas I have to seriously save every extra penny. No extravagant shopping trips to scrapbook stores. Gotta cut back on eating out and I need to start using coupons more diligently. We want to go SO bad that we are willing to make the sacrifice for the next 6 months. But I guess it doesn't end there.........because I'm going to NY in the fall. This is probably going to be the toughest saving year ever. But it'll be worth it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations......you have a lot of fun trips to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

how FUN!! You can do it...what a great thing to save up for. Have a FABULOUS Turkey Day!! :)