Is everyone enjoying this cold gloomy day? I just love this! Sweater on, candle burning,
snuggling up to watch tv. Hope it lasts for a while. I wanted to share two finds. One is the 100 Calorie packs that Little Debbie has come out with. I bought these Snow Puffs a couple of weeks ago at Wal Mart and instantly fell in love with them! I have always loved Hostess Snowballs~it's my guilty pleasure. So when I ate one of these, I realized I have a new love. If you enjoy marshmellow and coconut and I mean really love it, you'll die for these!
I found another cute thing at Wal Mart. I don't usually ever buy anything scrapbook related from there, but I always look because you never know. Well today I found this cute kit and for a great price. We are renting a cabin with my parents in February (hopefully there will be snow) and I thought
this would be cute for some snowy day layouts!
I can't believe I haven't posted this picture;
Zachary hanging a spoon off his nose! I just about died when he did it. No one was talking about it or even doing it, he just took a spoon and did it! Illyse, you should be proud. I guess Sammi and Zachary are meant to be together!
We have this opportunity to go to Maui in July for 2 weeks for an incredible price. A friend of my dad's has a time share and lets him borrow it every other year. Well her sister has one too and is willing to let us borrow hers. We'll be there the same time and in the same complex. How perfect, right? That was until I started looking at airfare prices. Ugh. Let's just say that airfare will be 4 times the amount of the cost of the condo. I'm so sad. It's not like the prices will go down the closer it gets. If anybody knows of somewhere to shop for discount rates or knows any tips, please let me know. I would be so grateful.
Have a great Thursday!



2 comments:
Yea Zach! I am proud of you! And what a big spoon that is!! ( I can totally do a serving spoon too but his nose is little) Anyway.. thanks for sharing! That's hilious!
I mean HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment