Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I'm back online!
Our internet had been down for a week. Talk about driving me crazy! Time Warner has been horrible for us and we're changing providers. We've had constant problems for the last 4-6 weeks with our cable & internet and we are just done with them! Any ways......my sister was here for a week. She left last night. It was really nice spending time with her. Today I'm sick and really sick. In fact, Ryan stayed home to help out. Last night he was joking if I was going to call in sick today. Funny. He said he didn't have any meetings and could stay home. I think he really wanted a day off. I started having that icky post nasal drip the other day and then my throat started hurting-bad like strept. Then last night the cough started and I sound very horse. I'm achy and tired. I never get sick, but I'll take advantage of it. It's so hard for me to just sit and relax. This is the first I've been online all day. I took a nap while the kids were at school. I'll post more later when I'm feeling up to it. I have some pics to share. I just wanted to check in and say HI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Echo. Try to rest and get better!
Post a Comment