To scrapbook for 24 hours! What was I thinking? I managed to stay about 18, but started to feel delirious, so I came home at 6am. I had a great time at the crop, but next time I need to be at one that is a weekend retreat and I can go to bed!
My boys started swim lessons today and they did a really good job. This year Zachary goes all by himself....no more "Mommy & Me." When we were leaving to go he was upset I didn't have my suit on then kept telling Austin, "you're swimming with me, right?"
I leave Thursday morning for CHA...I'm really excited, but already feel overwhelmed. We have SOOOO many appts already set up. My mother in law is on vacation this week and will be helping out Thurs & Fri while Ryan is at work.....thank God for her.
On a sadder note, my Grandma (dad's mom) passed away on Sunday. It came suddenly, she passed in her sleep. She wasn't very close with anybody, including my dad, and seemed to always be very self absorbed.....it's kind of sad. I'm sad for my dad because it is his mom....but since he was about nine he lived with his dad and 3 brothers and she was always in and out. (married 5 or 6 times?) He said the last two years she's really been trying, calling once a week. She lives in Oregon and wants to be creamated, so I don't think there will be any services. It's just so sad that she has this huge family but kept herself so distant.
Well, I better run.....Ryan and the boys are playing with daddys poker set playing "Jack Black". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
have fun at CHA!
So sorry about your hubby's mom :(
Post a Comment