Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday


I'm so glad it's Friday because tomorrow I'm seeing this....
We wanted to see it in NY, but it was on hiatus when we went. I'm going with my Grandma & Mom. Should be a fun girls day. My Grandma is coming into town today and will be here for a week.
Last night I had Bunco.....always a great time with the girls! I get home and Zachary is still awake, but laying in his bed. He comes into bed with us and we're talking.......I ask him what he had for dinner, what Austin had and what did daddy have? He tells me he had chicken, Austin had a hot dog and daddy had, "a piece of crap." I could barely hold the laughter back. Gee....I wonder where he gets the word "crap" from????
Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...your son is too funny! Have fun seeing the show. Will be in moving heaven but hope to be out of it by Saturday evening. Hands ache from the shifting. :)