Saturday, February 10, 2007

TAG!!! I'm it!

So Ms. Leslie Ashe tagged me, so I'm supposed to list 6 quirky/weird things about me. Which is kind of hard for me because I don't think there is ONE weird or quirky thing about me. :)

1. I drink a nice cold Chai Latte every morning. Yep, every morning. And if I'm out of mix, I go to Starbucks and buy one.

2. I organize too much.

3. I never ever wash my make-up off before going to bed. Ever. And I have amazingly great skin. Not boosting, it's just the way it is.

4. I have to go Scrapbooking at least once a week. It's my fix.....the equivalent to crack.

My friends could probably fill in 5 and 6 for me, but I honestly can't think of any others.

1 comment:

scrappygal said...

Oh me me I got one...miss "X" in the box syndrome. Okay that is harmless but a tiny bit quirky :)