It has come to my attention that I have another quirk........yes, as perfect as I am in my organizing I keep things in their "original" packaging. It wasn't until my friends made fun of me for keeping my X in the box. I just figured since it's a funny shape, it would be safer staying in the box. As do my stickers, chipboard, ribbon, or anything else that is new. I've gotten better at ditching the packaging......but keeping it in the packaging makes it easier to find admist 800 other black stickers! :)
My second day of work; I thought, "what in the world am I going to do for 6 hours?" Six hours in a scrapbooking department? How much organizing could one person do? Oh let me tell you.......A LOT! It's going to be a while, but once it's where it should be, it'll look so much better. I can already visual the finished look.
It was really hard to leave on Sunday while everyone was still in their jammies all cozy while I left in the rain. I was a little bummed. Giving up some of my freedom for another kind of independence. It is rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment