what came in the mail today!!! Yeah Junkitz! This is some of the stuff I ordered from them. I was paid in product for working CHA....how awesome is that? I'm soooo excited to play with some of the new stuff I got. Can't wait for the rest to arrive! Thanks Stacey again for giving me the opportunity to work for you, you're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Echo!! Love all the Junkitz stuff you picked out. You got some new papers already too! Yay! I just placed my order this week so hopefully mine comes soon. Hope to see you at Oasis sometime!
mine came to my house yesterday...but I am stuck at school, unable to see all of my lovely treasures. I am soooo jealous right now!!
congrats on the potty training! that's huge!
Ohhhhhh....Ahhhhh....how absolutely cute. You guys totally lucked out! I HAVE to see what all you do with it!
Post a Comment