I worked today and I do have to say I am really enjoying my job. It almost doesn't seem fair that they are paying me to do something I love! I got to place a small order for a few things they don't carry and I'd like to see more of......flowers. (any requests shout it out, love to hear some feedback!) I have tomorrow off and I'm planning to make a meatloaf for dinner so I'll shop for the ingredients after I drop the kids at school and then I'll have about 3 1/2 hours to scrap in peace. Really looking forward to it. I picked up the new Basic Grey Magnetic Mat today. Seeing as I have to move my stuff because of small hands I thought this would be great to have.
By the way....I'm missing the Academy Awards :( Austin has to do a brochure on Puffins. He was at his dad's all weekend and we're just doing it now. Nothing like getting an assignment on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment