It's been another week since I've posted! Still hanging in there with the dieting and exercising. I walked the other night......man was it COLD!!!! There is a lot coming up that I'm super excited about. First, Austin's Birthday is on the 25th. We're having pizza and a sleep over. NO SCHOOL on the 26th!!! Then on the 27th I have my MOMS International Luncheon. Should be fun. Hanging out with the girls is always a blast. Then there is CHA!!!!! (Jan27th-31st) Woo-hoo!!! So I haven't really spilled the beans on that one. I was asked to volunteer a couple of days at the Junkitz booth. DUH! Of course!!! I'll get to hang with the very talented Teresa Collins (which I so love!) and hopefully learn some insightful things. I love CHA, it's like the Disneyland of scrapbooking. Except you can't buy anything. But you do get to see all the new stuff, and who doesn't love new stuff??? Plus you get to do make-n-takes, demo products and meet all kinds of great people in the industry. So excited I can hardly stand it.
I have lots of plans to scrapbook this weekend and desperately need to upload some layouts to share. Wait til you see the one with Stephanie & Elvis! hee-hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wooohoooo for CHA! I am so glad you are doing it too, it should be lots of fun. I'm going to get my nails done...hahaha!
Post a Comment