
And that was mostly due to working for Junkitz! They rocked! I absolutely love Stacey & Kenny and would work for them in a heartbeat.......except they're in New Jersey. They made you feel like you've known them forever. Sue, Debbie and Kelly were super helpful for us "newbies" working the booth. I was amazed at the three new product lines that came out, Extreme Boy, Salsa Celebration and Fanciful. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this because it has left me totally inspired! Thanks again Stacey (aka My Twin) for a wonderful time, even though it was super busy and draining. See you next year!
Can you tell which one is me? Apparently neither could a lot of people! From the side and behind we looked very similar and people kept coming up to me call me "Stacey". It was pretty funny.

Extreme Boy----LOVIN IT!!!
Salsa Celebration--LOVE IT! Sorry it's sideways!





1 comment:
Hey Echo, found you through Leslie Ashe's blog....saw your name and knew it HAD to be you! It was awesome meeting you & working the booth with you on sunday & monday. I'm still amazed at what a small Duranie world it is!! Take care.
Post a Comment