Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sick Family

Let me just say my kids & husband have been soooo sick! I'm really surprised I haven't caught anything! Ryan had a horrible cold that just kicked his butt. Austin started coughing last week and it got worse over the weekend and then Zach started up. Needless to say, they have Bronchitis!!! Austin has been home the last two days trying to get better. His 9th Birthday is on Thursday and he's soooo worried that we'll have to cancel his party. I doubt it, he's been on antibotics for two days and by Thursday evening he should be much better.

Today being that he's home and not deathly ill ( no fever, just a bad cough) I went through his toys and we "tested" the old ones to see if they still work. I was so happy to dump a lot of broken remote control cars and now we're charging the three that still work. We bagged two big bags of stuffed animals and dumped a lot of broken toys. I was hoping to find a place to donate stuffed animals that are in brand new condition. Such cute ones too! So if anybody knows where children might need a new stuffed animal, please let me know. I was thinking of calling CHOC.

Onto scrapping stuff!!!! So I was just on Junkitz blog and saw the sneek peaks.....oh such cute stuff!!!! http://www.junkitz.com/designers/blogger.cfm?username=spanassidi&topten=topten I am soooo excited for CHA. Plus I'm going to a dinner with some of the girls I know on Sunday night. There will be some people there that I don't know yet (Leslie Ashe) and I'm really excited to go hang out at Buca Di Beppo's. Gotta run, hope to post more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Echo!! I can't WAIT to meet you cutie!! Man I hope your family feels better FAST!! Not fun with sick'ens in the house!! BLECH!!
See you soon!