Monday, January 08, 2007

Back on track

Today is the first day where I'm getting my working out back on track. I so desperately needed too. I already went, started light since it's been....uh, four or five weeks! I'm going to sign up for this boot camp at my gym. It doesn't start until February, so I have time to build my strength back up. I'm so hoping that taking this class will help me finally get rid of those last 10-15lbs. I've been the same weight for a year now. Which is good, but I would really love to actually be my goal weight.

The boys are back in school. I miss them, but love the peace and queit. I feel bad, I made them both wear jeans and it's HOT today. Actually it's more of a dry Santa Ana winds feeling. Yuck.

Well, I'm going to try and go scrap a little before I have to get Zachary in two hours. Have a great day!

No comments: