And I have decided that I will keep on blogging! I know that it's been a very, very long time. I kind of got sucked in to facebook and thought that was good enough. But I've noticed not as many people are posting there and I miss reading and seeing what my friends are up to. I also got my very own laptop and now there is NO REASON for me not to upload pics or blog! So don't give up on me, I promise to be faithful blogging again! So...here's to my first post.......
If you didn't already know, we were in Maui Jan 1 -9. What an AMAZING time! All grown-ups, no kids. Such freedom. With lots of juggling my family and friend helped us out with the kids. We bonded with some really great people and I miss seeing and speaking to them daily. We went with a company that Ryan does business with. It was technically a business trip, but it was definitely more fun than anything else. We were spoiled and got to stay at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua. Wow! To live the lifestyle of a rich person for a week was fun! I uploaded my pics in my sidebar, so take a look. I did let myself down by not snapping a million photos, so I'm hoping our friends got lots too and I can soon share those.
While we were away, Austin was at his 6th grade outdoor science camp. He had a great time too. He brought home a disposable camera.....funny, he didn't leave with one!?! We shall see what's on that!
Thanks for reading...and I promise, more posts on a regular basis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yeah! Glad you are blogging again and glad you had a great time in Hawaii!
Welcome back.....trip sounds and looks amazing!
welcome back to "blog world!" Those whale pics are amazing, and I can't believe you got to stay at the Ritz! How cool is that! Have fun at the Expo this wknd!
Glad to see you blogging again! Sounds like you had an amazing time in Hawaii
Post a Comment