Where has the time gone lately? We as a family are just maxed out on our schedules. Zachary was asking me about fall today and if it was fall and why haven't the leaves changed colors? Well I guess it's fall? In a weird Southern California way. For us fall always starts with Santa Ana winds and fires!
My grandma is finally out of the hospital! She didn't come home until yesterday late. I just hope that the new chemo will work, because she definitely can't go through this surgery again.
Austin's team won! (he's #4) They are 7&0. I love watching his games. It would be awesome if they went all the way! The one other team that is also 7&0 (North Long Beach) played before us and stayed to watch our game. I guess their sizing up the competition.
Today I had some errands to run and I wanted to share these cute t-shirts for boys that Gymboree has for Halloween. Then I picked up a new pair of Vans for Austin.....so funny to see the styles throw back to when I was in Jr. High/High School.
This weekend I'm scrapping alllllllllllllllll weekend with my friend at her condo in the desert. I so need this before the big move. I think I'll be about quantity and not quality. I just need to get as current as possible. This is my hobby and I think it's become my collection of stuff, because I don't make much of anything!
Sunday is our 5th Anniversary. I'd say it doesn't seem like it.......but it really seems like it should be like our 7th!
I can't post my pics.....darn you blogger! Maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment