This week seems like a blur....I woke up around 5am and couldn't figure out what day it was! I've been on mental overload, and it'll probably be that way for some time.
My Grandma. We thought things were going better, but then got more bad news yesterday. I guess I haven't wanted to admit this is "the end" and still don't feel that way, but we keep being told it is. Denial, yes I have it bad. So grandma now has to go to assisted living for a while. Not sure how long? Her wound is going to be kept open to heal. My mom is driving out there right now and hopefully tonight or tomorrow she'll have some more clear answers. My uncle has been there all week with her. I might go out Sunday, but that all depends if they move her that day. Again.....just waiting.
Something else we're in denial about........NY. My mom just can't bare to cancel everything, but knows we can't be away during this time. I think I just need to take the intiative.
On a lighter note.....we're moving! I'm sooooooo happy! This house is super nice and just down the street. I cannot wait. We are renting, because we hope in the meantime or by the time the lease is over, we'll be in our own home. But, this house is perfect for us! I'll share pics when we move.
I'm going to post the "Tour de Crop" photos on the Red Bee's blog, so check them out
here.
Photos from today. We went to the park for a few hours, just Zach and I.


I was reading
Annie &
Joann's blog and they are doing "The week in the Life" journaling and it made me want to share what I made at
Creative Escape. It's called "The Good Book," Finding good in everyday, even in the littliest of things. Designed by
Kollette Hall.
Karen reminded me to finish it......so instead of trying to finish the whole year, I did my journaling for September and have done my journaling on a daily basis for about the last week. It's amazing how inspired and great you feel when you actually write it out. You can't see it in these pics, but we were given a notepad and you write on that and insert the pages in the pockets. After the month is over, you go back and post pics of that month. Tonight I'm going to work on finishing up the months and get my September pics in it.

I'll post more pics of this as I work on it. I think it is a really great way to journal and reflect on the day to day things.
Tomorrow brings us our last football game of the season........but then we start playoffs! That could go as late as the end of November. If you have boys and want them in football it is the BIGGEST commitment ever! Well, I need to help Zachary, he's making play-doh gingerbread men. I'll have to share those later!
2 comments:
still keeping you all in my thoughts........that book is adorable!
Just catching up on your blog...congrats on the house! So sorry about Grandma and NY! Will talk big time when you get back...
Jess
Post a Comment