Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

First off I'm SO GLAD that Erika posted about Dinosaur Live yesterday. We had just watched a little snippet on BBC about it. I had no idea it was coming here! So we bought tickets last night. I really think it's going to be an amazing show and I can't wait. (Erika, we are going Sunday @5pm section 207 row F. Ryan said to buy the best seats we could. Acck! I agree, hope it's not too scary.)

Our trip is getting closer.....16 more days! Bought our luggage this weekend. I think I'm done with buying things for this trip. Now we're trying to figure out an itinerary for the 2 weeks so we utilize our time well while we're there with my parents.

I got to scrap a little on Saturday while I helped with our crop. I haven't scrapped in close to a month. I feel so out of the loop and I'm so far behind. I feel like I've lost my sense of style with it. I know that sounds weird, but with all that's been going on scrapbooking has been put on the back burner a lot lately. I am working to finish my book that I took with Suzy, but it's hard since I have no pictures yet. I am going to go crop on Wednesday night with a group of gals that are the Bee's "regulars." They are such a fun group of ladies. I know I'll pay dearly for going on a weeknight! Here's a few layouts I worked on. (kind of boring) Thanks for looking!























No comments: