Friday, June 13, 2008

12 days late and $200 short!

It's not what you think....

Madonna tickets. Boo-hoo. I didn't know they were on sale. *sniff-sniff* They went on sale on June 1st apparently. Not that it really matters, becuase I wouldn't want the "cheap" seats. And how sad is this...the cheap seats are $98! Doesn't she know that I have wanted to see her for the last 18 years but just can't pay $350 for a decent ticket? I would be willing to pay the $165, but not to sit up in the nose bleed seats.....I just can't do it. And besides, all her decent venues would be a weekend (or midweek) trip. Which that equals to more $$$$ My girlfriend Sandra and I have had a pact for years that we will see her in concert some day.........some day when money grows on trees!
My brother's graduation was really nice. After the ceremony they lit fireworks. How cool is that? It was funny after the ceremony my parents looked at one another and said, "well that's it!"
Have a great weekend....I have an all day crop I'm helping with tomorrow and then we are going out for Father's Day.

3 comments:

Laura~ said...

You absolutely made me think you were 12 days late and out $200 on pregnancy tests! :-) Maybe next time!
Are we seeing you at the baseball game? If not, next week! Happy Father's Day to Ryan.

erika said...

Hey Echo:

I bought the tickets using my Amex card for the presale. We got pretty good seats, row A in the upper level for $40 plus fees.

We are going Saturday morning at 11, i dont remember the exact date, in August.

I hope its not too scary for the baby.

Michelle said...

I really like Madonna too. I got to see her Lucky Star tour at Angel stadim years ago and my hubby (boyfriend at the time) took me as a surprise to Blonde Ambition
I lost track with for awhile recently.
Anyway TTYS