

Wow....so much time has passed by again! Life just seems crazy busy and is only going to stay that way until we leave THURSDAY!!! Small recap....my family went to Yosemite and came back Thursday. Yesterday I drove my Grandma back to Palm Desert. My sister tagged along. We planned an impromptu photo shoot with Joann for this morning. It's really hard to get everyone all together at once, so I'm happy it worked out. Zach had his soccer, I had a hair appt. Tomorrow I work and then Monday & Tuesday I have to pack. Wednesday I have my QK Club and then that's it......we'll be off! Don't know if I'll get the chance to blog between now and leaving. If I don't....ALOHA! See ya in a couple of weeks!



2 comments:
Can't wait to see the photos.
saw that you won on Teresa collins site...congrats!
http://teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/2008/07/winners.html
Post a Comment