Can you believe how smokey it is outside? The fires here are just out of control. I hope everyone near them stays safe and doesn't lose their home.
Chelsea Handler is SO DAMN FUNNY! We laughed our butts off at the Improv. We ate a ton of food at Havana Mania-I think that is the only place where I clear my entire plate. I just love their food! And their Mojito's......mmmmm. Gotta try their Razzberry Mojito.
This just in****my brother is being "deployed" to go help with the fires!***** They called him at work and said to go home and pack and be ready in NOW! I guess he's to protect homes and businesses from being loitered. Being in the National Guard he has to be available when they call. Wow.
Ok, so nothing seems that important now. I'll post some pics tomorrow of the Halloween party the boys went to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment