Monday, October 29, 2007

Random things

Nothing really exciting going on today. Typical Monday at our house. Kids to school, me at work. Ryan is feeling overwhelmed and came home today. I believe he had a panick attack because he's having trouble breathing. He went to the dr.'s just in case and they couldn't find anything wrong. I'm about 99% sure it's stress. It's nice to have him home in the afternoon. I don't feel so overwhelmed.

Last night was our Friends & Family sale at the Bee. I bought a "Bind it All" to make my own books. It's worth buying with the discount. I can't wait to try it out. I already starting making Zachary a Farm animal book yesterday. Some pictures of him with animals, some without. I'll share when i'm done. I scrapped Saturday at a store that made me mad. I don't typically go there, but in a pinch I will so I can scrap. Let's just say they weren't very kind.

My Grandma-she's still in the hospital. The doctors are getting conflicting results from her MRI & EKG. Some stuff shows that she had a stroke, other things say no. It wasn't a seizure or her blood pressure and whatever happened could have been brought on due to her chemo treatment. My mom is still there with her. It's really scary because she lives alone and 1 1/2 hours away. I'm hoping for good news later today or tomorrow.

Better run, Austin needs help with homework. Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your grandma....can't wait to see all the cute books you will make!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...sorry to hear about your grandmother. She will be in my prayers. Take care.

Michelle said...

Hi Echo,
Michelle Laboissonniere here...I just tagged you so check out my blog for details http://whatmattersmost-michelle.blogspot.com/