Friday, October 26, 2007

Freckle Friends Rocks!

I just got home from the Ontario Scrapbook Expo and I have to say that I was SO impressed with Freckle Friends yet again! I bought my first "kit" at an open house at Annie's house a month ago and absolutely love it. So when I saw them today I was thrilled to find these new "kits" and albums. They have a laser cut progressive album that says "thankful" on the front that is absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to take some Thanksgiving pictures to put in this. It's just gorgeous! Then they have a "merry" album. My first peek of this was on Annie's blog and I thought how cute, but to see it in person........gorgeous! It'll be perfect for our trip up to the snow in February. I love to touch and see stuff in person before buying, so I've never really done a kit club. But after these last purchases I'm just more and more impressed with them and will definitely take the plunge.
My other favorite was Scenic Route. I just love them. They had some amazing buys and all their new lines. I think between these two places I spent my whole budget just like that! (insert snapping fingers sound)

Though I had an amazing time at the show, my dad called me to tell that my Grandma passed out and was rushed to the hospital. Very scary. She started her second bout of chemo yesterday. The doctors are saying that her blood pressure dropped. Good thing my aunt was there!

My sister also called while I was at the show. She got a new job working at the "Flagship" store for Espirit. I guess she's going to be a manager? Any who.....it'll be opening next month in the Rockefeller Plaza. Oh la la........

Have a great night! I'm working. By the way, I was told that Creative Cafe arrive at our store yesterday. :) Not sure if it's out yet, but I'm excited!!!

2 comments:

illyse said...

ohhh I love this new scenic route. I will be grabbing some of that at the expo!! Sooo cute! I am excited that we got the creative cafe at the bee. I loved that at CHA!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Echo.....I almost went to the Expo, rats sounds like I should have gone! I want to see one of those Creative Cafe.....you will have to go visit your sister and do some shopping.