So that's enough for today. I do have more.
And to answer Christine, yes, I started doing points at home on Monday. Today is day 3.
I kept Zachary home again. He woke up around 4 a.m. burning up, but so far no fever. Last night seemed to be one of those sleepless nights. Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real? I woke up out of it and did one of those gasps and sat straight up. Shoke me to the core. It was about an earthquake we have. Really bad. I couldn't get to the kids room, it just was so intense. Ryan was running getting both kids out of bed. It seemed so real and I felt so helpless. It took me a good hour to fall back asleep. Every noise I heard just freaked me out. I've come to the conclusion we aren't ready if there is ever really a "big one". No battery operated radio or flash light. So I will be making a kit over the next few days. I called my friend Sandra this morning to tell her about it and she asked if I had heard about that one in Indonesia. No I didn't? 8.2, wow, that's scary. I guess it's really time to be more prepared.



3 comments:
ohhh very pretty layouts! I might have to scrap lift you :)
what a scarey dream! with all the earthquakes that have been going on I am pretty paranoid too.
Love the layouts.....way to get a BUNCH done!
I love the Lo's esp. the cowboy one, how cute! I need to make an earthquake kit, I have been telling myself to make one for years!
Post a Comment