Friday, September 14, 2007

Goodies

Last night I went to my friend Annie's house for a night of shopping. How could I resist? There were going to be 6 different ladies selling some sort of home based product. Well, let me tell you that I walked away with 3 fabulous finds! My first find and probably my new favorite necklace, is from Pink Pear Giftware. They had necklaces and bracelets all with little photo holders. As a scrapbooker this is right up my alley. They had so many styles to choose from. But this one really caught my eye. The picture I put in it is temporary because it's two years old and I'd like a more current one. I was so excited last night that I had to put something in it so I could wear it today! (Their necklace was part of the nominee gift bag for the 59th Emmy Awards! How cool is that???)





My second find, an Amy Tangerine shirt. How cute is this heart? I loved taking her class, so I was thrilled to see she'd be selling goodies at Annie's house.




And my last find. Let me just say I have never bought into the "Kit Clubs" for scrapbooking. I'm always a little leary. Last night Susuan from Freckle Friends was also at Annie's selling extra project kits. When I saw this mini book titled "This Boy..." I knew I had to have it. All of the Freckle Friends kits are very well put together for you to just whip it open and make whatever it is. So worth the money! In fact, I'm considering her October project kit, because one of my favorite designers is designing it!
Here's the links to my awesome finds
Thanks Annie for inviting me, I had a fabulous time!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you found lots of goodies but mostly I am just glad that you and Illyse were able to come and hang out!!

illyse said...

Love the new necklace you bought ( and mine too) tee hee hee. Had fun hangin with ya!

susan said...

Echo, it was so nice seeing you and Illyse at Annie's. Thank you for the nice words about Freckle Friends. I love the necklace. I can't wait to get mine!