I just feel so overwhelmed. So overwhelmed that I can't even think of what direction to go in. Here's a list of what is going on in my brain and why I feel this way.
1. I hate Wednesdays. It's a love/hate thing. I'm SO busy that I dread it the whole day before. This is how Wednesdays go. 6:30 am, wake up start making lunches, getting Austin ready for school. 7:30am drive Austin to school. Back home by 8am. (Zachary eats breakfast in the car) Shower, get dressed pack Zach's bag and out the door by 8:50 am. Drop Zach off at school, 9am. Drive to Tustin, arrive at 9:30. Work until 12:30, drive back to Fullerton, pick Zach up and go home. I eat lunch he watches cartoons. Nap at 1:30. Phew.....30 minutes of down time, Austin walks in the door at 2pm. Check homework list, he get a break for 30 minutes, start homework. Fortunately today it isn't too hard (the homework), but usually I'm sitting right there with him for a few hours. 5pm snack, get ready for soccer. 5:45 leave for soccer. 7pm Soccer over. Drive through for dinner. 8pm Baths & showers, 8:30 bedtime. You ask where Ryan is? Work and softball. I know I choose to work and I thoroughly enjoy it, but man Wednesdays are looooong!
2. The Fourth Grade is hard. Harder than I ever thought it was going to be. And harder for Austin because of his ADHD. They (school district) tested him and said he doesn't have a learning disability. I just don't see how he can't seeing as it takes him f-o-r-e-v-e-r to do his homework and the fact he still struggles with spelling. I need to contact our UCI doctors and see about getting tested there.
3. When am I going to get to scrap again? I have no free time. None. And that makes me sad.
4. My Grandma's lymphoma is back. :( She starts chemo (again) next week. The doctors say this will be how it is the rest of her life. That makes me double sad.
5. I need my carpets cleaned. I was waiting for the kids to go back to school to do it, but with the turn of the weather I should really wait.
6. I'm hungry! Why hasn't anyone invented the "magic pill" for weight loss? I hate counting points, but it's working. Another love/hate thing.
7. When will the city of Brea call us and say "your name came up, here's what we need you to do to get into a house."
I know, one step at a time. I better go check on Austin. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OMG.........your Wed. sounds like Hell, I feel so bad for you.....and so sorry for your Grandma!!:( You need to either go for a spa day or an all day crop, no if and's or butts!!;) Feel better soon!! BTW, you probably do, cause it's Thursday as I write this! Yay!
Hang in there!!
Post a Comment