and school will be out! I cannot wait for Austin to be done! I have some activities planned for the boys this summer to try and keep them busy. Plus we have our "vacation" in August. We're renting a beach house in Newport for a week with my parents. I loooove the beach! We used to do this all the time when I was growing up and my parents stopped around the time I was 15. Two years ago they rented their first one again. It was a blast! My dad has surfed since he was a teenager and goes every weekend with either my little brother or his friend, so this is heaven for him. (my equivelent would be to scrapbook everyday for a whole week!) My sister might be flying in the week before and stay with us at the beach house.....hopefully. (that's my dad in that picture)
Speaking of my sister.....I was brain storming trying to think if I could pull off going to NYC and stay with her during my birthday (and hers) in December. I so want to see the city decorated for the holidays and maybe....just maybe do some shopping & see a play. It's just a lot to fly there during that time of year. :( I watched some of the Tony's and Spring Awakening swept the awards....looks really good.
We have a busy week ahead, my little brother is staying the next few days with me while my parents go to Georgia for my other brothers graduation, I'm working to help with CKU Wednesday afternoon, I have a class I'm taking Friday night, going to the Elmo show Friday morning and then there is Fathers Day! Acckk! Better run.....have a beautiful Tuesday, it's gorgeous outside!



3 comments:
Echo - sounds like a wonderful vacation with your fam...how awesome for you guys! NY in December sounds great - you should do it!
I TOTALLY recommend pulling off NYC in December if you can do it....Macy's and Bloomingdales windows, skating in Rockefeller Center, walking around Time's Square. I visited back in 2001 in early December...of course, airfare was way cheap then. Hope it works out for you....let me know!
Amy Tan Friday- Elmo on Sat. for us- just Matt and I, our first "date". See you soon!
Post a Comment