I was newly married. Can you believe that? Am I really even old enough to say I was married back then? It used to really bother me for years when my anniversary date would pass.....now I simply forget until I hear the date said out loud. It was actually yesterday, June 5th 1993. I was 21 and Mark was 22. Man were we young! I thought we had the most beautiful wedding.....so much pink! Accck!!!! Here's a pic of me and my bridesmaids in their beautiful hot pink dresses! My flowergirl is my cousin Jessica. She went to NYC with me.....if you look back at an older post (October) you'll see her all grown up! Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love, love, love the dresses....funny how styles change! :)
I love the dresses too! Happy Anniversary Echo! Hubby and I had our 16th just a few weeks ago :)
very pretty... and shoes to match. Love it ;)
love the pink dresses. I remember you saying they were pink, they are really pink! beautiful!
I think I wore that same dress in a wedding- I was a bridesmaid like 8 times. I have to find a pic.
Post a Comment