Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I've been SO busy!
The last week has flown by! I've just now had time to sit down at the computer for a short while before taking the boys swimming. I have so much stuff to catch up on! Today is day 3 of summer vacation....we've done small busy things, but the boys are happy. Yesterday I did a little late "spring" cleaning. If you ever need entertainment (aka;babysitter) don't give your kid his meds and he'll play non stop! That was Austin yesterday. I half forgot and it was kind of late and I just said "screw it". He wore Zach and I out! Sunday-Father's Day. Had brunch at my parents, went to the BLOCK to walk around. I definitely prefer Spectrum over the block. Austin finally bought his skateboard...Tony Hawk....now I need to get him knee & elbow pads because he wants to skate at Vans Skate park and they are a MUST. Had dinner at the Yard House. It's just ok....love the atmosphere, just not digging the food. Saturday, worked in the evening. Friday I had my class. It was really cool. When Annie emails me a pic, I'll post it so you can see. It was easy, but a lot of work and I love my shirt. We also went to the Sesame Street show in the morning. That was agood time. Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland later in the day until the evening. Just trying to keep busy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ooops, sorry, I forgot I was going to email you!
What is your email address?
Post a Comment