And......a little retail therapy. Let's just say somebody said something that triggered an arguement last night. Still mad this morning so I took it out at the first store that opened by 9am and bought some new summer shoes! Mmmmm.....love me some shoes! Then came home and cleaned like a maniac. There are two things I do when I'm really upset.....SHOP and clean. and I mean super deep cleaning. I feel better now and my new polished sparkly pedicure will look pretty in these tomorrow at the park!
Monday, April 02, 2007
New Layouts to share
I scrapped yesterday :) I'm sure I could've gotten more done....but I chit chatted with Donna & Jennifer A LOT! Here's the goods;
I got this in the mail today.
Basic Grey magnets. One of mine broke! Be careful....these things are super strong and I think them pulling together so much, busted a slice off of one. Nice of them to send me 10 for 1 broken one!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment