Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Introducing.......

A.Z. I saw something similar on Elsie's blog and thought this is the cutest thing! It was supposed to be for an Easter Basket, but it's hard to hand sew something and the kids not ask what I'm doing. I'm making another one. The boys can figure out who gets what. It's SUPER easy.......I think this is my new hobby! I'm making a few to give as presents on Easter. I'll post more when I'm done.....my bunnies will be multiplying soon!



I watched TWO movies yesterday! The first one I watched while Zach napped. "Shut up & Sing". It follows the Dixie Chicks for the last 3 years from the time when Natalie Maines made the comment that she was "embarassed that the President is from Texas",, through their "On Top of the World Tour", making their new album, and then starting their new tour last summer. Which I felt like I was right there because I went to both concerts and there were A LOT of protesters back in 2003. Very emotional for me because I'm such a huge fan!
The second is the Holiday. SO GOOD! Such a chick flick! Watched it last night so I totally missed the Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars. Rent it.....it's so worth it!
By the way.....is anybody cropping tomorrow night? I would love to meet up with any of you that might be out cropping. Next week Ryan will be in Detroit again, so I'll be having scrapbooking withdrawls because my kids will also be on Spring Break. :)

3 comments:

Shii McDuff said...

That bunny is SO cute! love it!!

DonnaSalazar said...

The bunny is even cuter in person. You should make a whole bunch of boy bunnies then you can be Echo and the Bunnymen. bwah ha ha.

echowein said...

Donna...you're a funny girl!