Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter! **small edit**


I'm soooo happy it's Spring Break! I work tonight until midnight and then we're off to my Grandma's house in Palm Desert tomorrow. Good-bye gloomy weather! It's about 85-90 there.....I guess I can start that summer tan! My aunt is coming with 3 of her kids also. I *love* when we're all together hanging out! We'll probably swim a ton, see lots of movies, BBQ, go to Cabazon and play games. We have the best time when we go. I'll have lots of pictures to share......today is my Grandma's Birthday....she's 75 and beautful! She looks great and I hope to age gracefully like her. Happy Birthday!!!!


Oasis posted that they have these new cutie bags which I was salavating over at CHA......I will pass up on this beauty, but it's killing me becasue it's pink and I love it! Isn't it gorgeous?
Have a great Spring Break everyone and I'll post more when I get back......
***guess who has these bags??? Red Bee! I just about died when I went into work tonight. We sold 3 tonight and I'm sure they'll be gone soon! I did pass on this as my spring break starts now and I need some spending money.....hopefully it'll be there for me when I get back.***

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend w/your family. Those bags are just the CUTEST!! Oh and yea, I saw Duran Duran in Cabazon so when you mentioned it I thought HEY, I've been there!