It is officailly hump day and we're just two days away from going on vacation! I cannot wait. We rented a beach house with my parents down in Newport and I'm so excited to just go and relax! Though the stress of packing is overwhelming because I feel like we have to take SO much. So, to relax a little I'm scrapbooking tonight at the Bee. I have a little secret to share about scrapbooking there on Wednesdays. I've been working the last few Wednesday nights and there is a pretty big group showing up.....and staying really late. Like so late I can't promise it'll be every Wednesday, but for now he lets the scrapbookers stay until he goes home. **cough, cough, 3am*** So I've been dying to crop as you can tell, so tonight I'm working for a few hours and then staying until I can't stay any more.
My sister arrived last night....can't wait to see her today. She'll be here for the next week. Colin leaves for some training to Fort Campbell tomorrow. He'll be gone for 5 days and then hopefully we'll find out more details of his deployment. **sigh**
Annie, you lobster obessesed girl, I went Gymboree today and bought so many lobster things for Zachary. I'll have to take some pics later and show you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment