We're fresh back from San Diego and I already miss it! I wish we could spend a week there.....especially at our hotel. We always stay at the Marriot Marina in downtown. It's in the perfect spot to walk where ever you need to go. But first, let me say THANK YOU STEPHANIE!
We finally made it to the Rainbow Outlet. After about a year and half of going and either getting there after they close or showing up on a day they aren't open, we finally got to go and I was in heaven! We didn't buy one, not two, but THREE pairs of rainbows! (Austin wasn't interested) I would have spent all my vacation money on different colors and styles.......but decided to go with these for the family. My straps are tight, but I can't wait for them to loosen up and be my new favorite sandal! Now back to our trip:
Friday; Sea World. Was it HOT! Had a blast. It's so nice to go to a park that isn't jammed packed with people. We got the pass where you can go back a second day, because we definitely didn't get to see all the shows. Shamu rocks was really cool. I'm always impressed with these animals.
Have you seen these before? They are a type of dolphin that looks like a killer whale! So cool! Saturday Zachary woke up with a fever which kind of fouled up our plans. We were supposed to go to Legoland today(Sunday), but he still was feverish so we came home. Any ways.....we made the most of Saturday. Went and checked out the big ships, tried taking him swimming. Once Austin hit the pool he was pretty much MIA.....doing his own thing. Ryan and Zachary ended up napping while Austin & I stayed at the pool. We did get some dinner and a hot fudge sundae from Ghiradelli's. Yummy! I'll post more pics later.



3 comments:
Welcome back! Glad you had a fun little trip. Sorry to hear Zach was sick. What a bummer! Illyse
Sounds like lots of fun.......I am so glad you guys had fun at SeaWorld, it was too hot for my kids.
nice flip flops...you are addicted for sure. Cute pic too :)
Christine
Post a Comment