Ryan calls me from the airport yesterday frazzeled. Telling me something very fast and I have to stop him because I could have just sworn he said there was a mouse in his car??? He calms down and now explains that there was a MOUSE in his car! He opened up his glove box to put his parking stub in there and a mouse was asleep in the napkins! He said when he shouted "Oh Sh*t!" it jumped out and ran down by his feet so he jumped out and got a golf club out of his trunk to get it out. He has no idea if it's gone and won't know until he gets back from Chicago tonight. He said that it had shredded up the napkins to either eat or make a comfy spot to rest and pooped all in his glove box. Exactly how does a mouse get in your car??? We don't live in the country? That has got to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard of happening!
Could you stand to see more NYC pics? If I had a gallery somewhere I'd just link it. But for now.......this is the famous "Serendipity". The one that was on Oprah-the Frozen Hot Chocolate. It was really yummy. Kind of tasted like a blended up fudgesicle. They did have really amazing desserts. We planned this day to have and early lunch, dessert at 3:30 and then a late dinner. It's amazing we all didn't gain 10lbs!!! Our favorite was the "Humble Pie". It was a peanut butter pie with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, bananas and whip cream! Mmmmm, so delish!!!
Me and my cousin Jessica slurping up some frozen hot chocolate.
Even my Grandma enjoyed it!



No comments:
Post a Comment