Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2 more days!

I can hardly believe it....2 more days and I'll be in NYC! I'm ready to go, just need to put my clothes in my bags. I've bought some things I'll need, but nothing more comfortable than these shoes. For those of you that love CROCS I finally "get it". I found these shoes at Ross and at first I thought they were weird looking. But then I put them on and instantly knew these were a must have for all the walking that's going to be done in NY. They are soooo comfortable! They're by "Simple" and I have no idea what they are called. I've bought a few other new things for my trip and lots of magazines for the plane ride.

I'm trying to get everything ready at home for Ryan & the kids. He'll be staying home for 6 whole days! So much to think about especially since he's in Boston right now.

Today I received a small package from HSN. OOOOOOH so cute! They were selling the Chatterbox Chipboard alphabet for $14.95 in 5 colors. How could I pass that deal? See you all when I get back!

1 comment:

Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

Have a wonderful, exciting and safe trip to NYC!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)