Changed the background....I'm so missing Hawaii. Just reminiscing about our time a year ago how we were prepping for our trip.
Now we're getting ready to move! I sent out our new info. If I didn't include you on the list, please email me and I'll get it to you.
Zachary had his Pre-K graduation yesterday. Cute little singing program. He's so ready for Kindergarten in the fall.


We spent the Memorial weekend at my Grandma's. I'm really happy I got this photo of her. I was playing with my camera (trying to learn what
Tricia taught the other night) and got this one great snapshot out of about 50. Her spirits were up that weekend and she seemed to have more energy than normal. (Hence the make-up!) Make Grandma's cancer has spread all over; liver, lungs, splean. She has ovarian cancer and started a new chemo treatment today. It's only been FDA approved for ovarian cancer in the last month. I guess it has a really high effective rate for lung cancer, but found it to work for ovarian. She is such an amazing fighter.

4 comments:
Hey there Echo - Just took a moment to read your blog and wanted to wish you lots of happiness in your new home. I just moved and I hated every last minute of it!! But to be honest we haven't fully unpacked yet and I just realized that it has pretty much been a year... Ugh.
If you have time, take a look at my blog and enter a contest or two if you are so inclined. :)
Click HERE!
Oh, it is Kari Cook (Aceto) by the way... sorry about that.
I love your photo of your grandma. You're right - that look she is giving you is priceless. It brought tears to my eyes!!!
Echo...your gma is looking great. That is so great to hear, about the trial treatment. I wish it was around for my mom. You're still in my thoughts and prayers...so is your gma!
Post a Comment