Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm 35

Wow. Who would have thought? 35 just doesn't seem befitting to me, I'm more like, 22! I'm in a funk, it could be the age. It really has been bothering me for sometime. But 35 is my year, I just know it! I have plans/goals for the next year and really want to see them through. Well, I'm off to help my dad with his ipod and teach him how to download music. We bought for him for his birthday.....that was back in JULY!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Echo...I heard that tonight is the nip/tuck finale...what a nice present for you!
-erika
(i cant remember my blogger password!!!)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, echo! sorry you are in a funk. i think you are right - next year will be a great one! you are an awesome person, and i am glad that i know you! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Echo!!!!!!!

Angela S. said...

happy birthday! love your blog photo you don't look a day over 22 :) seriously, you look good girl! let's chat soon...your long-lost friend from sb oasis/2peas!

take care, angela

Anonymous said...

Just saw the post on the OC Peas group and wanted to pop over here - I didn't even know you had a blog! Anyway - HAPPY (belated!) BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a fabulous day!

:) Melissa Runcie